Get More from your Existing Customers Using the 80/20 Rule!

Step 1 – Profile Your Database

Did you know, 80% of your revenue is generated by 20% of your customers so you need to know which ones represent your 20%. Concentrating on your top 20% will generate your typical customer profile which you can use to get more business from existing customers as well as using it as a brief to target new customers. The rest of the database, the 80%, can also be profiled with a view of getting them up the value chain.

Step 2 – Lets Survey Your Chosen Customers 1 to 1 .

Through surveys, telephone and online interviews we can find out exactly what your customers think of you and how you can deliver MORE business now!

Step 3 – Report, Analyse and Discuss

Once we have received the data we will then discuss the findings in a workshop to show what your typical customer profile might look like and what your top customers NEED from you. As a result, your business will become more customer centric i.e you will be putting the customers needs at the heart of your business.

Customer Profiling Norwich

Sales Coaching

Coach your sales team so that they can be more effective at winning new business; and once the customer is on board – KEEP them.

Customer Profiling Norfolk

Sales & Marketing Growth Audit

Allow me to come into your business and carry out a thorough sales and marketing audit to help your business reach its potential.

Customer Profiling Expert

3 NEW ways you can get business!

Let me teach you how with just the simplest of techniques you can start winning new business starting from tomorrow!

Get Started Today!

If you know why your customers are buying from you, the easier it will be to spot new sales opportunities. You do this by segmenting your customer database so you can target specific groups with offers tailored to their needs. This segmentation means that you also know which marketing messages are relevant for certain customers which is valuable for maximising internal budgets as well as when briefing agencies so they know exactly how to create the right messages for you.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Telephone Number (required)

captcha

5 Reasons to Get in Touch

  • Need more business?
  • Want to rationalise your customer database?
  • Wish you had more time to work on your business?
  • Looking for better, more effective sales & marketing strategies?
  • Can you imagine a more focused sales team winning more business?

Testimonials

“We used Jamie as the Sales Coach to help us with our TeleMarketing, Direct mail and Email marketing. The target was to achieve a 20% increase in courses – so far there has been a 40% growth for courses booked for the following year. As a result our market share has increased in East Anglia by 20%. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jamie if you want to get more sales for your business.”

David Pratt, Managing Director, Anglia Business Academy

“There are those who talk about it or even know about it but when it comes to having done it then Jamie is your man to empower you to actually attract and retain the customers you deserve”

John Burroughes Chief Founding Officer of Bite The Cherry

“We engaged the services of Jamie Allan and found his forthrightness, professional and friendly attitude to be first class. He understood the brief and delivered on that brief to the time agreed. We would have no hesitation in using his services or recommending him.”

Grant Long Managing Director of Norfolk Motor Group

Wanting More Sales ? – Get in Touch!

Start Today

top